- Lessons2 lessons
Break out of the walls of your learning management system and create open, connected spaces for student learning and engagement with WordPress. Author Chris Mattia explores the best WordPress site designs and plugins for educators, and strategies for teaching online and engaging students in a digital environment. The ideas in this course can apply to face-to-face, blended, and 100% online classes. Start watching to learn how to design an open, connected course site; organize the flow of course content; and syndicate content from student sites.
- Improving WordPress accessibility
- Configuring WordPress for a class
- Designing a course site
- Strategies for choosing a theme
- Creating pages, categories, and menus
- Managing the flow of course content
- Subscribing to student blog feeds
- Password-protecting posts
The course then introduces
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETIONDescription:
The most basic option is a printable certificate of completion. This is often required for compliance training.
Designing for the Web, Learning Web Design, Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS